- Legend Fires Greystoke Stages 2018 (8 Jul)
- REX Pet Hotel Flying Fortress Stages 201... (17 Jun)
- Architexture Ltd Dixies Challenge Rally ... (29 Apr)
Results Coming Soon
- Maple Garage Beaver Rally 2018 (20 Jul)
- Phoenix Stages Rally 2018 (5 Aug)
- Rainworth ŠKODA Dukeries Rally 2018 (19 Aug)
rallies.info provides two computer services to all types of rallies.
- The first service is a computerised results service which provides a full service from Time Cards to completed results, including LIVE internet results which appear on this website as the event progresses. The results service can cope with multi-venue and single-venue stage rallies, road rallies and events like endurance rallies which combine aspects of both.
- The second service is a web entry system, which allows you to take entries for your event over the internet with no programming knowledge or software to install.
The panel on the right shows recent and forthcoming events. In addition to these events, there is a results archive which has results for events going back to 1997.
The rallies.info results service has been providing a results service to events since 1989, starting off with single venue stage rallies, and progressing to multi-venue events, and later adding the ability to also cover road rallies.
rallies.info is run by Matthew Atkinson, who has combined his interest in motorsport with his professional IT skills to create these two services. Matthew has been involved with all types of rallies over the years, officiating as Clerk of the Course of both single-venue and multi-venue stage rallies (The Armstrong Massey Rally) since 1990, and also Chief Marshal of the Beaver Road Rally since about 1988. Matthew also acts as Stage Commander on a number of events, including the Trackrod Rally Yorkshire, one of the rounds of the British Rally Championship.
More details for the two services can be found on their respective pages, but if you need more information, please contact Matthew Atkinson by e-mail on or at home on +44 (0)1482 876400.
I now use Twitter to provide updates on what's happening while I'm on an event doing results. The twitter updates below should give you an idea of how the event is going. Tweet me to let me know what you think of this idea. Here's the latest:-